Chardham Yatra by helicopter in 4 nights and 5 days offers you a chance to pay homage to your lords and enjoy some refreshing moments, nestle in the lap of nature. While Yamunotri is the seat of river Goddess Yamuna, Gangtori is dedicated to Goddess Ganga. Badrinath is known as the abode of Lord Vishnu (Badri) and Kedarnath is a shrine dedicated to Lord Shiva.
As you cover the distance through a helicopter ride, you also save a lot of time. The itinerary also includes visit to Triyuginarayan temple and Mana village.
Some of the key features are:
- Complimentary stay, pickup and airport transfer for 1 Night in Haridwar / Dehradun,
- Stay at each Dham at Hotel with all meals included
- All Local transport and sightseeing by Innova Car
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
|Dehradun||Glenville/Four Point By Sheraton / Lemon Tree|
|Kharsali||Yamuna Kriti Resort|
|Harsil||Himalayan Nature Resort|
|Badrinath||Sarovar Portico / Snow Crest|